Here is my wish list of all the products I want to buy, comment below your thoughts if you’ve ever used any of these.
- Juvia’s Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette £20 – The colours in this palette look absolutely stunning, they’re beautifully bright and vibrant.
- Jouer Highlighter in Citrine £19 – I have been using my sisters and the pigment is fantastic, it’s not a chunky glitter highlight.
- Urban Decay Beached Palette £28 – This looks STUNNING kinda on the fence about it though for the price point but the looks people have made out of this look so great.
- Zoeva Soft Crease 221 Brush £9 – Everyone and their mum has heard about this brush, the makeup community seems to love it and the price point is decent.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Backtalk £16.50 – Stunning colour and very popular. I have tried this lipstick before and loved it. Can’t wait to get it.
- Eyelights Eye Colour by BH Cosmetics £7 – Saw a lot of people use this with the festival palette from BH and they loved it. Can’t wait to try them all.
- Festival Face Glitter £4 – Can’t wait to get my hands on this, just purely for the star shaped glitter.
- 24K Gold Infused Highlighting Powder by Sarazaar £8.50 – It’s been highly rated on beauty bay and i’m excited to try it.
- Ofra X Manny MUA Lip in Charmed £11 – The colour is to die for and I have heard really good things about Ofra’s Lipsticks.
Only a few things that i’m wanting, let me know below if you have used any of these. Beth 🙂 x
(All images taken from the companies sites)