More or less everyday I wear makeup, always full coverage sometimes I like sharp brows or soft brows, some days a lot of highlighter, sometimes non. Everybody is different. I hope you enjoy my routine below.
I like to start with base makeup first, I don’t like spending much time on my base. I prefer doing eye makeup.
- Primer – L’oreal Anti Redness Primer – Takes away redness but doesn’t leave a horrible grey cast, I apply it with clean hands.
- Foundation – Maybelline Superstay foundation – in 03 true ivory, super full coverage. I apply this with a clean Real Techniques sponge.
- Concealer – Mix of Collection’s Lasting Perfection concealer in extra fair and Revolution’s Conceal and Define concealer in C1 + white. I put this under my eyes and blend with a sponge.
- Contour – Jordana Sculpt N Go – Very creamy, easy to blend, love it. I go very light handed into the hollows of my cheeks, I prefer blending it with a dense brush.
- Setting Powder – Rimmel Stay Matte – Stays matte, what else can I say. I apply this with a powder brush.
- Bronzer – Revolution Palette All About Bronze – Cheap and cheerful but still pigmented.
- Highlight – Sleek Palette – BLINDING. I apply this with a fan brush from B.
- Eyeshadow primer – Essence Base – this holds my shadows really well. I place it underneath the concealer I used to carve out my brow.
- Eyeshadow – Violet Voss Pro Palette – I use a mixture of shadows everyday, each day is different.
- Eyeliner – Nyx Epic Ink – This liner stays put and is super pigmented.
- Mascara – No7 Midnight Lash – Fluffs them up and makes them look nice and thick.
- Eyebrows – Elf Pencil in Taupe – Cheap product but the quality is amazing, I sketch out my brows and then create hair like strokes, I then use the spoolie to create a gradient/ombre effect.
- Matte lipstick – Too Faced Melted Matte in Childstar – Perfect colour for me and the formula stays put without feeling heavy.
Let me know if you use any of these products.
– Beth 🙂