I can’t help but despise the smell of cinnamon, gingerbread and winter spiced anything! So sometimes finding Christmas candles that I actually like the smell of is a lot of trial and error. I’ve gone and bought quite a few which I wanna show to all of you, only one is cinnamon scented which I can live with.
Firstly I went to Cardzone in Nottingham City Centre and bought 5 Yankee Candle votives for £5!
- Snowflake Cookie – Sweet scent with hints of a biscuity undertone.
- All Is Bright – Smells very musky with some fruity/citrus smell.
- Icy Blue Spruce – Smells like Christmas trees and spearmint. Refreshing!
- Winter Wonder – Quite a sweet scent of citrus and vanilla.
- Red Rasberry – Rasberry scented of course! I know it’s not festive but love the smell.
Then I ordered some wax melts from Scent Circus (they have good products but customer service is not the best, buy at own risk).
- Treats For Santa – Cocoa and milk scented.
- Away in a Manager – Fir scented.
- Dachshund Through The Snow – Satsuma scented.
- Robin Around The Christmas Tree – Apple and raspberry scented.
Who doesn’t love candles? Which is your favourite Christmas scent? Let me know below! Also, I hope you’re enjoying blogmas. Take care – Beth x