I have been tagged by Amy over at Fleurdubelle to do the Winter Tag. The Winter Tag consists of answering questions, stating random facts about yourself then nominating 12 other bloggers. Hope you enjoy!
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- List 12 bloggers you want to do the tag. They can be anyone you want.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
My 12 Random Facts
- I am a sucker for anything Grinch, I have slippers, wrapping paper and pj’s. All with The Grinch on.
- I am obsessed with Lil Peep.
- I love buying decor for my room.
- I am a candle collector/hoarder.
- My dogs are my everything.
- I quit uni after two weeks.
- Christmas is my favourite holiday.
- I am 21 in 3 weeks time.
- Burgers and pizza are easily my favourite food ever!
- On the topic of pizza, I do love pineapple on mine. Sorry.
- My dream holiday is going to Amsterdam
- I wanna make a bucket list for 2019
1. What are your favourite things about Winter?
As much as I hate it I also love how cold it gets, I love waking up to a frost in the morning and always hope for the snow in winter.
2. What is your favourite Winter outfit?
My khaki long coat, tartan scarf, jeans and brown boots! it’s like fall and winter combined.
3. What is your favourite Winter food?
Can’t go wrong with some festive meal deals from Sainsbury’s! A turkey, cranberry and pigs in blankets sandwich! 10/10. Of course, the chocolates make it too.
4. Favourite Winter drink?
Easily has to be a hot chocolate! Although I am very fond of a hazelnut or vanilla latte this time of year. When I don’t need to go out anywhere, I will sit in and have a Bailey’s Hot Chocolate! Amazing!
5. What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
Sat indoors in my pyjamas, wrapped up in a duvet with a hot drink in hand.
6. How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
A lot of glitter and blue tone shades! I like to resemble the frost outside.
7. What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Hopefully, a camera to take blog photos and close up of makeup looks as my phone quality is pants.
8. What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Snow, Christmas trees and frost.
9. What is your favourite Winter song?
10. What is your favourite Winter memory?
I can’t choose there are so many! Probably would be Alfie’s first time in the snow!
11. What is your favourite Winter scent?
Easily something Christmas tree scented, we were never able to get a real one as they dried out so we used to buy a synthetic one and I would spray a fir-scented air fresher everywhere!
12. Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…
To be happy and embrace the festivities. Also to be blessed with having time to spend with family as we are all always so busy.
I’m sorry if you have already been nominated! Please ignore me if you have! x
This was a fun post to do, Blogmas is almost up can you believe how fast it’s going? Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Take care – Beth x